- information we collect
- consent, choice and Modifications
- purpose of the information collection
- sharing your information with third parties
- links and Interaction with rights belonging to third parties
- access and accuracy; deleting
- Choice and Opt-Out
- information security
- children's Privacy
- users residing outside the United States
- Contact Us
- id="InformationWeCollect"> information we collect. When you visit the site, or use the services we can collect certain information related to your visit and your use of the site and services, in the manner or in the following ways:
- information we collect from you:We collect information related to your use of the services and your interaction with the Site or services, as follows, and in the following ways:
- information about the device: for delivery and compatibility requirements, as far as language, location and time zone are concerned, we collect information about the device such as That & nbsp;: Type and version of the device, type of operating system, language and version, and information that can be extracted from a user agent, such as browser type and version, screen resolution.
- Interactions and processing: in order to provide the services, operate the Site, and continue to improve it, to be able to synchronize it with our partners and affiliates, we collect information related to your interaction and your use of the services, such That & nbsp;: The URLs from which you have been redirected to the site and are recommended to you by the site, the internal URL of the site you visited and your actions related to the Services (such as see or click), on the date/time of use of the site , when you clicked and viewed the pages.
- history: We collect information across the server's history, also deploying tracing technologies within the Site, such as invisible pixels. We do this to analyze trends, to trace the user's involvement and interaction with the Site as well as with the respective Services. The type of information you collect can include the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses that your Internet service provider has allocated to your device. We collect the IP for a limited time and for specific purposes. On the one hand, in order to better understand your location (country, region and language) and thus be able to provide Services in your own language and corresponding to your country of origin. On the other hand, we use automated tools to analyze IP addresses and report fraudulent addresses (" Anti-Fraud lens ").
- Cookies and similar Technologies. The Site can use "cookies" as well as other anonymous web tracking technologies (such as " Web tags "and the" invisible pixels ") implemented by us or by third party service providers. A cookie is a small file that includes a string of characters sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows this website to recognize your browser. Cookies can store your online preferences as well as other Related information To the interaction with the site. You can reconfigure your browser to reject any cookie or indicate when a cookie is sent to your browser. However, some features or services, included in the Site, may not work properly without cookies, and some features may become unavailable to you in such a case.
an invisible pixel is a technology installed on a website for purposes of tracing activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed (if any), and is often used in combination with cookies.
- information we receive from third parties. Like many internet services, the Site and services are managed and provided in collaboration, synchronization and interaction with third parties, including partners, affiliates and other third parties. In order to enable and facilitate such synchronisation, we may receive information from third parties, such as ThatNbsp;: An internal user ID generated by our system for each user (non-unique identifier), as well as the summary of your actions (click, Purchase, view, submit a form or phone call). On some Sites, you will be able – if you wish – to consume the Service on the basis of a " Click-by-call ". In this case, one or more third party suppliers facilitate the transmission, tracing and feedback for this to succeed. In such cases, the telephone number from which you have placed your call may be transmitted to us (without any information about you being included), for a limited period of time and for the purposes of resolving references and calls that have resulted With our partners. With the exception of this objective, we do not make any other use of such information unless you give us your consent On purpose.
In general, in order to provide you with the Site and the Services and to constantly improve them, we will process your information For & nbsp;: (a) manage and make available the Site and Services for You & nbsp;; (b) Develop further and generally improve the Site and the Services & nbsp;; (c) For the purposes of Count and trace the references and the " Ads & nbsp;" (as defined in article 5) &Nbsp;; (d) Validate users as human beings and oversee the fight Anti-Fraud & nbsp;; (e) Respond to your requests and other communications with You & nbsp;; (f) Identify or authenticate your accesses and use of the Site.
- id="sharing" > sharing your information with third parties.
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- other third parties. We will be able to send or share your information with various third parties who help us in our business operations (for example, customer service operators and administrative service providers by telephone by email), which Help us understand how our users use the Site and Services, manage them and improve them. These third parties may have their own privacy policies to which they subscribe, and we ask them to make them available whenever their services are provided. We recommend that you re-consult such privacy policies when these third parties provide you with their services directly. Similarly, these third parties can be based (and their servers can be located) anywhere in the World.
- merger, assignment or bankruptcy. The If neither or one of our affiliates would be acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or would sell all or part of our assets, we may (and we reserve the right to) transfer or assign personal information and Other information collected or received by us. In this case, we requerrons the acquiring entity to publish its data-related practices and to ensure you all the rights that accrue to you depending on the jurisdiction of your place of Residence.
- Cookies and tracing Technologies. You can set your browser to deny and/or block all cookies from the Site or third party services (for the benefit of details Please Refer to Article 2.2.4 hereof).
- modifying and updating or requesting withdrawal of your personal information from our servers (for more details Please Refer to Article 7).
- California privacy rights. The article 1798.93 of the California Civil Code allows our customers in California to request certain information related to the disclosure by our care of personal information to third parties for the direct needs of their marketing. To make such a request, please send an email to TheAddress & nbsp; contact@||URL-C||.
- access the personal information we keep about you. We will have to ask you to provide us with some identifiers to make sure that you are the person you claim to be. If you feel that the personal information is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information for the Rectify.
- Contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. The exercise of this Right will not affect The legal nature of the consent-based treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, in case your personal information has been used for such purposes.
- have the right to make a claim with a Data protection supervisory authority.
- Canada. If you are a resident of Canada, you have the right to request certain information related to our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, if any. In order to make such a request, please send an email to theAddress & nbsp; contact@||URL-C||
If you have any questions related to your personal information you can contact the privacy compliance team at: contact@||URL-C||.
- id="Infosec"> information security. We, as well as third party/affiliate services implement data security systems and procedures to secure information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our IT servers and our systems. As an example, the Site is encrypted by the use of SSL as well as any other information being transferred, we periodically revise our information collection practices and data to ensure permanent control, we use Third party treatment and Notification Services that implement various security and information certification standards (standby and in-process), we monitor and filter data access when it comes to personnel In our organization. Such procedural systems reduce the risk of security breaches, but Ilne Guarantee no absolute security, because such a thing does not exist when it comes to the global network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to information stored within them, or against other information-related risks. If you have any questions about Site security, you can contact us at The address: At: &Nbsp; contact@||URL-C||.
- -Protection of children's privacy. The Site or Services are not designed to attract children under the age of 16. Therefore, we do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know under the age of 16. If we learn to collect personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will do all our commercially reasonable efforts to remove this information as quickly as possible. If you feel that we may have such information, please contact us at The address: contact@||URL-C||.
- id="Commitment"> Engagement. The Protecting your privacy online is an evolving practice, and we are providing our best efforts to ensure that the site evolves in a manner that meets these requirements and best practices, as well as through all jurisdictions in which the site is available.
Last updated: September 10, 2018